Sunday, February 28, 2010
cutting and scoring directions for favor box
1. cut paper to 8 1/2 x 11
2. place paper in timer short and score at 1", 3 3/4", 5 3/4", 8 1/2", and 10 1/2"
3. place paper in trimer tall and score at 2 3/4" from each side of paper
4. cut as shown, removing 3/4" on both sides of "bottom" sides as shown
5. cut off areas marked with xxxxx
6. cut on score lines to center section(leave in tact) on both sides, fold on score lines
7. adhere box together
8. make top base and bottom base for box ,a bit larger than box, or use die cuts to make top and bottom.
9. adhere bases to box and decorate as desired.
BEST WEB SITE EVER!!!
www.closetomyheart.com is a customer friendly web page that lets you, the customer, look at art work, search for a consultant in your area, view tips and techniques and also view their CTMH TV. This feature is AWESOME! You have to check it out!! You can also shop for products once you pick a consultant. Also in 2010 we will have "studio J", an online digital scrapbook software program where you can download your photos to scrapbook pages, you can choose to just play or you can purchase your pages which will be mailed to you. You can then add a more personal touch with extra embellishments or just leave as they are!! How great is that??? For the new fall catalog please contact me by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or cal me at 434 542 5399 and i will be happy to help you.